Sunday, June 7, 2009

More Graduation Photos




Above are Andy and friends, as they enter the stadium for graduation ceremonies. It was a beautiful day and we were all thankful we could use the football stadium instead of the gym, which was very hot during Mike's graduation. Below, Andy receives his diploma.



I hadn't posted much about these past couple of weeks, since it has been such a busy time. We were getting ready for Cat & Paul's visit and of course, for Open House and it is a never-ending project. Poor Joe has spent every waking hour that he is not at work, in the yard. I am useless when it comes to that kind of work and wish so much that I could help. My friend Tami continues to come over frequently and provide the gardening help that I am unable to do. I am so grateful.

Andy is hating every minute of this preparation and will be REALLY happy when his day comes. Catie says she can't wait for that day. I think they are under the assumption that they will do no more work for the entire summer.