Monday, December 3, 2007

Is it really Christmas already?

Saturday night was the Eaton Rapids Christmas Parade and Catie was in it! At first, I grumbled, as usual about having to be out in the FREEZING cold, but of course I went anyway. One stop at Family Dollar and I had gloves, hat and scarf, but I was STILL FREEZING. Then I began to laugh, as I watched all the children running down Main Street and throwing themselves on the street to slide. It was like a scene from an old movie.


I was alone, as Mikey was at work and Joe and Andy were at a wrestling match. It was kind of strange to stand in the midst of all the families, but the Christmas spirit was alive and I began to enjoy myself in spite of the cold. Finally, Catie's float came by and I NEVER EVEN SAW HER!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boy you should have called me! The kids and I love sadistic stuff like that ;)