Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Mike


Mike's 18th birthday was a non-celebration for Mom and Dad, but a sign that he is truly 18 now. His idea of fun was, no birthday cake, no birthday dinner......just some birthday cash and off with his friends. That is when you know they are grown up, I guess.

His life is filled with school, his band, his love of computers and of course, looking forward to graduation. He is a great kid and I spent last night missing him, but feeling good that he has turned out to be such a wonderful son.

Happy Birthday, Mike

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

H.B. to you, M.C.

Karen said...

Fortunately for me, I got to wish him happy birthday first because Einstein that he is got his car stuck in my driveway at midnight, when the clock struck 12 I was there to call him a retard and wish him Happy Birthday and when I asked whether we were doing cake and ice cream the following evening he looked at me like I was on crack. He did call me several times last night which touched me that even after all these years he still wanted BeeBee to be part of his 18th birthday.

Unknown said...

Mike really is a great man Mona, I look forward to seeing the great things he does in his life!