Sunday, January 21, 2007

Our New Baby


Meet Rocky! The plan to kick back this weekend went astray, when Joe offered to take me out for breakfast and to the Lansing Starving Artist Show, to buy a painting for the living room. Now I know that is a far stretch from buying a puppy, but it went like this.


Joe left me at the table too long while he was at the breakfast buffet. I started reading the Lansing State Journal want ads and found puppies. Enough said, yet?


I originally bought Josie for myself. She chose Joe. I hope we don't have the same problem, since Andy is carrying Rocky around in his sweatshirt pocket. Rocky is 8 weeks old and adorable.

3 comments:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

He's really cute!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Any more dogs in your house and you are going to need a permit!!

Unknown said...

haha you guys crack me up. How about throwing my kids into the mix for the night, and the neighbor kids, maybe Andy and Mikes friends too? ;)
He is adorable! Have to get Alexis over there to coo at him.