Sunday, January 21, 2007

Kickin' Back Scrapping, Knitting and Eating


After a long work week in this terrible weather, today will be my day to kick back. It was hard every morning to venture out into the snow and sub freezing temps, but yesterday it was like pulling teeth. It was Saturday. I would rather have done laundry and scrubbed toilets!


So today, I will enjoy the new Scrapbooking software I got for Christmas and maybe create something cool. When I tire of that I will finish knitting Cat's second sock. I will cuddle under my quilt, watch tv and eat the turkey dinner I plan to make. What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you have a plan for dinner. I'm not sure if I'll be having fast food again or what. Still helping Jen and have to put a dresser together yet. Happy eating.