Monday, September 21, 2009

If You Wonder Why I Knit.....

Everyone knows that I can be found with needles in hand most of the time.  Knitting and knitting away my days.  I stop only when I have to or when my hand and arm ache (I usually prop it on a pillow).  Not only have I found a wonderful way to create art while relaxing in my chair, but I found a new social life through the knitters in the Lansing area.  I have met so many women who share my hobby. 

I loved to scrapbook until it became too painful with my physical problems.  I just could not stand or sit in a regular chair long enough to enjoy it.  I wasn't even allowed to RIDE the lawnmower any more and it was pretty frustrating.  This report from Mayo Clinic makes it all make sense:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4917058n

No comments: