Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yep, We are all thinking about her





"The Blog" has been silent for a few days, but we all knew why. It has been a week of trying to stay busy, trying not to think about the obvious. So tonight, I gave that up and decided to go through some happy memories.





We are all missing Karen, this week a little more than all the other days, but I sat here going through old photos tonight and it was good to see her smiling face. Laura and I were riding home tonight and we began to tell "Karen Stories" and within moments we were laughing hard.

Yes, we miss her terribly, but we can laugh so hard over millions of Karen moments. After saying something outrageous, Cat often says "Oooops! Karen just jumped in my mouth!" Catie, who has a typical 14 yr old sassy mouth some days, says..."It happens to ME all the time lately!" Then we all laugh and remember.

That is what I miss the most...never knowing what she would come out with and that wonderful, loud laughter. I love this photo so much, as she was enjoying her birthday gifts from her little ones and laughing so hard with them.



Laura and I talked about Angels tonight. We agreed Karen is with us always. We have her laughter in our ears and she will always be in our hearts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still love the dream I had about her, shortly after she died. We were hanging out at her apartment, watching tv and gabbing. We made some chicken and just had a good time. It was a good dream :)