Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day One...The Battle Begins!


Today I will smoke every single cigarette I crave. Although it doesn't sound like a way to quit, follow my logic here......FINALLY, I will have an accurate count of how much I smoke. It will be a horrid number, but I have to face it to beat it.

Tomorrow, the challenge is to cut it down as much as possible. I will see what I can really do by using my willpower. Then I will begin to look for the crutches and aids.....Chantix? Gum? Hypnotism? Whatever it takes!

I have figured out that with today's prices, a cigarette costs about 30 cents. I will begin depositing my savings in a jar labeled COLLEGE TUITION. It will be impossible to take my son's tuition money to buy cigarettes. Once it is in, it stays. With tuition for 2 boys coming soon, the motivation is strong.

Stay tuned, family and friends.....I need your support!

No comments: