Friday, October 31, 2008

Yeah, I hate it, but it's OVER

I have 364 days until I have to endure Halloween! Not that I am counting, but it did occur to me when the siren sounded through town, signaling the end of the Trick or Treat festival, that I have a whole year before I have to do it again.

Yes, I am the halloween Grinch. Joe sang, "You're a mean one, Mrs. Grinch!" all night long and I do not deny it. I admit that I love seeing the kids dressed up, especially my own little ones. As you can see form the photos, they were just adorable! However, it just isn't my holiday and thank God, Laura handed out candy until she was finally worn out, when Alexis and Daniel took over.

Joe took Daniel out, Catie took Alexis, then Andy and Sam took over taking both little ones out and then on to "Trunk or Treat" at Sam's church. Daniel was finished quickly and sat down to eat his candy. Then he changed his mind and went out again when he heard Uncle Doo Doo was taking him.

When 8pm came, Alexis was stil going strong and energized by candy. Joe and I were ready for bed! Only 364 days to go..........

No comments: