Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Who wants Oreo?



The kids named him "Oreo" for obvious reasons last spring when he came around, hungry and meowing at the door. Of course, we fed him and he never left. He lives in our backyard. I told Catie "NO!" day after day when she begged to let him inside and now that winter is coming she is worried. With the recent rain, he is at the back door begging to be let in.

We cannot have another animal! I had her take a portable crate outside so he had shelter from the rain, he is welcome in the garage and there is always food for Oreo, but he is not getting in! PLEASE...SOMEONE TAKE OREO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Jim here and I was thinking even though we're quite happy only having History as our pet, I know that he would love to have another cat to play with. So, I have decided that I would do you a favor and take Oreo off your hands....NOT! hahahahahaha An Early April Fools Joke. Seriously though, since Sabrina will be leaving for England, Oreo can take her position in your home. Problem solved. No need to thank me. I believe that the new Meijer store has bags of 100 lb cat litter half price this week. Catie is so lucky to be able to have a kitty all her own, to keep warm during the winter months. You are a great Grandma