Monday, March 19, 2007

Surgery for Andy

After pushing through the pain, all the way to State Finals, Andy finally had to give in and see a doctor about his shoulder injury. Off for an MRI on Friday and by today we got the news......surgery, one month in a sling and then 3 months of rehab.

For all who know Andy, the thought of limited activity is like HELL. He told us "I'm not doing it"....YES YOU ARE! "Not now"....YES, ANDY, NOW....

At some point today when I told Joe that he spoiled Andy rotten, Andy responded with "That's cuz I am the only kid in the family who isn't fat and lazy!"

We laughed and laughed at him, telling him to guess again. That is what comes from being the BABY of the family and being CUTE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only kid in the family that isn't fat. Lets see here, is Cathy fat? NO! Joey Fat? I haven't seen Joey in a while, so maybe he did pork up some, but I'd say NO! Karen fat? NO! Mike fat? NO! You're right to tell him to guess again. Come talk to Uncle Jim, I'll give you some good comeback lines.

Unknown said...

There Jim goes again, trying to contribute to the delinquency of a minor. ;)

Karen said...

I get to keep Andy under control at the Doctor's office per his request!! Wish me luck! Goin with mom so he doesnt make her have a stroke. Little turd. Hes sooooooo lucky he is the baby!!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

GOod Luck, Doo-Doo! Mom & Dad--have fun trying to get him to rest him shoulder afterwards...